Panhandle Express, LLC is a prestigious, rewarding, and safety oriented company for professional drivers. The Drivers at Panhandle are appreciated and play a vital role in the overall success of the company. We value our drivers and are very proud of our fleet of professionals.
Dry bulk drivers are able to haul customer freight in a variety of trailers. These trailers include end dump, live floor, belt floor, and hopper. Typical hauls are agricultural commodities to feedlots, dairies, and ranches. We have supportive driver managers who are knowledgeable and reliable, so you get the support you need in order to be successful and are never on your own.
- 22-27% of base freight
- Weekly pay by direct deposit (every Friday)
- Local haul – home daily!
- Auto or manual transmissions available
- New model trucks
- Assigned equipment
- Additional incentives – safety, loyalty, referral, and inspection bonuses available
- Additional pay – detention and breakdown pay available
- Benefits include medical, vision, and life insurance on the first day of the month following 60 days
- Paid vacation after first year
- 401K with company match
- One day paid orientation
- On-the-job training with a lead driver
- Company gym membership discounts
- Class A CDL
- 2 years of experience required
- 25 years or older
- Clean driving record
Our company drivers average between $68,000 – $80,000. We take great pride in offering pay that enables employees to support their families.
We offer fantastic plans covering medical, vision, and life insurance. These benefits kick in on the first of the month following 60 days.
401k + Matching
Save for your retirement with our company 401k plan. We match contributions up to 4% to assist in your goals.
We believe in working to live, not in living to work. Paid vacation time is offered to all company drivers after 1 year of employment.
We hire experienced drivers that don’t need a week of handholding. We offer a quick, one day orientation (paid) so you can get on the road.
Our employees enjoy great discounts on things from truck washes to gym memberships.